Anything For You

Friday, August 05, 2005

9:43 am

Shanghai Honey

I will be away from tomorrow morning (Saturday) till Wednesday night in Shanghai for a family trip. Yea, I will be away for the Zubari 3 Hr SP. *sulks in corner* But well, it's not like I get to watch it in real time anyway. It sucks that I will be away from my beloved PC and Internet though. That's what kills me. See how dependent I have become on technology? I swear, I was never this hooked. Until my love for Takki and T&T came along. The rest they say, is history. *^_^* PLUS, I'm missing an episode of Yoshitsune. *Yoshitsune-sama!~~~* Jitsuha, I didn't want to go on this trip. My mum sort of forced me to go. x_x Cos it's been quite some time that our family didn't go on a trip together. The past few years, I've been travelling with my friends instead. ^^;;; So my mum was hollering at me to go along on this trip. I was lamenting that I didn't have money to go and she said that she was paying for it. Well, that helps I guess. ^^;;; But I still feel guilty. It's still $ you know. Even though she's paying for me, why spend $ to go somewhere I don't really wana go? Ma, please contribute the $ generously to my japan + concert fund?? Onegaishimasu?~~~ Yea, I wish. If I really told her that, she will really holler at me till no end. X_X

So, please take care of yourselves in the meantime fellow fans! *LOL* Stay good, and perhaps eat some ramen? *ROFLMAO* Sorry I won't be able to upload Epi 31 of Yoshitsune! I hope I will be able to get some access to the Internet at the hotel. I need to know what's going on in the fanworld! I'm sure there will be Internet ccess... hmm.. I just hope it won't be at exorbitant prices. *cross fingers*

PS: I don't think Takki will be going to China again right? Not that I will be able to see him, but the thought of at least being on the same land, in the same country as him gets me all moe~~~ *LOL* Okok, I know I'm hopeless!!! *whacks meself*

PSS: Takkicon dates?

*~Epilogue

::::::::::[loracyn loves Yoshitsune]::::::::

Comments: Post a Comment

Snuffles + Yosho + March + Shuduck
Jenn + Sandy + Fang + Bonnie
Momo + Yvonne + Almondo + Robynne
Serene + Dithers + BeeJan BBS + Yvie

T&T @ Avex + ToBase + Johnnys Net
Zubari Iu Wa Yo + CD Japan + NHK
NHK W + Yoshitsune + TV Weekly Ranking
JPopSuki + D-Addicts






Johnnys Entertainment + TxT Evidence
Idolthoughts + Absolute Baka

loracyn, a totally computer dependent, severely underpaid, extremely bored, sleep deprived OL who lives in that teeny weeny red dot, but dreams of living in "home" and being a full-time web-mistress. She loves Japanese food, but loves and supports ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã even more, such that "priorities" and "logic" are non-existent in her dictionary. She is extremely proud to be a ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã fan and part of YOU-tachi.

Blog host: blogger
Image host: photobucket
Tagboard: tag-board
Information and photos: loracyn
Please credit if you want to post elsewhere
This blog is not related or affiliated to ÂìÂô½¨ÌÀ, º£°æÍã, ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã or Johnny's Entertainment in any way



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from loracyn. Make your own badge here.


02/03 - 27/05 + Takitsuba Spring Tour '07
03/07 - 28/07 + Takizawa Enbujou 2007

02/08 + Utaban
04/08 + Ginchan ga Hashiru
05/08 + Oshareizm
10/08 + MS
11/08 + Meringue no Kimochi (Tsuba)
12/08 + 行列のできる法律相談所 (Tsuba)
13/08 + Sekai Marumie (Tsuba)
13/08 + Hey!x3
18/08 + T&T @ 24Hr TV
22/09 + Asia Song Festival @ Korea


02/28 + Takitsuba Calendar
03/07 + Takitsuba Clips DVD
04/18 + [X-ダメー/Crazy Rainbow]
07/18 + Takizawa Enbujou DVD (2006)
08/08 + [Samurai]

+ Takizawa Enbujou 2007
+ [ONE!] History of Tackey (2006)
+ Takizawa Enbujou (2006)
+ Dream Boy (2004)

+ Romeo & Juliet (2007)
+ Satomi Hakkenden (2006)
+ Yoshitsune (2005)
+ Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora (2004)
+ Boku dake no Madonna (2003)
+ Antique (2001)
+ ¿´¤ÎÈâ (2001)
+ Speedstar (2001)
+ Strawberry on The Shortcake (2001)
+ ÂÀÍۤε¨Àá (2000)
+ Taiyo wa Shizumanai (2000)
+ Shin Oretachi no Tabi (1999)
+ Majo no Jouken (1999)
+ News no Onna (1998)
+ Dareka ga Dareka ni Koishiteru (1996)
+ Chef (1995)
+ Mokuyou no Kaidan (1995)