Takkicon @ Yokohama
1) TSUBASA CAME TO WATCH TAKKI in the 1st show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sang Venus together during the concert and also during the encore. Tsubasa was wearing a black coat with a black scarf and black pants with a white top inside. I think he looks good. I think maybe it's because I'm getting used to his hairstyle now already? *lol*
2) Takitsuba MC Talk!!!! Lotsa rabu rabu!!! Tsubasa took a photo with an Olympus camera (obviously *lol*) of Takki and the fans in the background. Then, Tsubasa took a photo of himself and Takki was still behind him. *ROFL* Takki showed everyone the photo which Tsubasa took by putting the camera near the dvd camera. Only Tsubasa's head was shown and Takki was small figure at the back. *LMAO* The whole MC talk was so cute and rabu rabu!!! We were laughing all the time!!! Plus, Takki said he will go for Tsubacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Takki, I will see you again!!!! Zetai!!!!!!
3) Venus dance lesson was hilarious!!! Takki was sooooooo cute!!!!! Even when he made mistakes when teaching us, he was soooooo cute!!!! Kyah!!!!!
4) When Takki sang "Get Down", the spotlight shone on Tsubasa standing in the box section and he was clapping along to the song. *LOL* Shige was seen standing beside Tsubasa.
5) 2nd show, Takki sang Venus twice during the concert. At the end, everyone refused to leave. Takki sang Venus twice again during the encore. The final encore was a saluation. But HADAKA Takki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6) THERE WILL BE A CONCERT DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooooooo happy and proud of Takki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: In Hiraizumi now. Although it's freezing cold, this is our pilgrimage to Yoshitsune-sama!!!!! Everything here is about Yoshitsune!!! There are signs everywhere relating to Yoshitsune!!!
Takkicon @ Osaka
Setlist (There might be a few errors in the setlist. Sorry!)
1) Futari You No Yoru
3) Taiyo no Ataru Basho
4) Hitomi Wo Tojite
5) MC Talk 1
6) Yoshitsune Corner
7) Here I Am
8) Fight All Night
10) Words of Love
11) Andalusia ni Akogarete
12) Kimi no na wo Sakebitai
13) Day By Day
15) MC Talk 2 & Christnas Eve
16) Junior Corner
17) Cool (Da.Ke.Do in 2nd show)
18) Ni Ju Gatsu no Hana
22) One Day One Dream
23) Get Down
25) Yume Monogatari
1) Ero Ero Dance 2005
2) Love Spiral
Encore 2 (2nd show)
- Backdancers: ABC, JJ Express, KisMyFt2
- Band: Five (They were wearing kimonos)
- Opening: Takki appeared from inside a cart in the centre aisle. But there was something wrong with the cart. It could not move properly. So Takki had to get down from the cart and walk to the stage and climb up the stage. Takki wore a white glittery costume similar to the opening costume of Takitsuba's Harucon 2004.
- Balance to Hitomi Wo Tojite: Takki changed his white coat to a gold glittery one and wore a cap with a pink feather sticking up. It was like a Peter Pan cap.
- Hi no Ataru Basho: Takki sat in a small red car driven by one of the juniors around the whole hall. (sorry I can't recognise most of the juniors!!) He stopped and got out to walk abit in front of the family seats. The chibikos are always so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MC Talk 1: Takki bascially talked about the work he had done in 2005, especially Yoshitsune. He thanked everyone for their support and said that it was the first time that he had so much emotions and cried for a drama. He promoted Satomi Hakkenden too. The CM of Satomi Hakkenden was airing before the concert started as well.
- Yoshitsune Corner: Shanou-sama fighting Benkei. There was flying again, but less this time. However, the stage set-up was different. A moving bridge was built into the stage. 2 halves of the bridge came to join together and protruded abit out of the main stage. Shanou-sama and Benkei fought on the bridge. If anyone watched Takki's version of Dream Boy, the bridge is very similar to the jetty setup in Dream Boy.
Besides the infamous Shanou-Benkei bridge scene, this time, they showed Yoshitsune-sama's last scene too. Juniors fought with Benkei and "stabbed" their swords into Benkei. This was Benkei's last scene protecting Yoshitsune-sama before Yoshitsune committed suicide in the shelter. There was a paper screen showing Yoshtisune-sama behind the scene taking his own life. At the crucial moment, the paper screen ignited and burst into flames. Gyah....so reminds me of the scene in Yoshitsune. (T__T)
- Fight All Night: After the paper screen disappered in flames, Takki appeared at teh back stage and sang this song. He was wearing a green/army/camouflage theme. 1 side of the sleeves had a long piece of green cloth attached to it so it was moving constantly with Takki's hand. It was really interesting. I liked it! (^_^)V
- Andalusia ni Akogarete: A junior from JJ Express read Tsubasa's letter to Takki while the main screen showed past photos of Takki and Tsubasa till present day. Then, Takki performed Andalusia. Takki wore a shiny dark silver suit and a hat with hanging accessories. KAKKOII!!!! However, Takki did not take off his jacket to do the jacket move in Andalusia. But Takki did a really good job!! I was really surprised!!! Takki shows us that he can do a wide variety of songs and dance too!!! (^___^)
- Kimi no na wo Sakebitai: Today was the first time that I heard the whole Zubari ending song. It's really nice!!!!! During one of the chorus, the main screen showed ALL the names of the people who won tickets to Takkicon @ Osaka. It was like credits rolling up the screen. Takki said that the staff spent a really long time typing in all the names, preparing for this song. Wow!!! Can you imagine your name appearing on the screen? It's really such a nice gesture by Takki! I mean I know it's not him who typed all the names in. But Takki wanted to show his gratitude to everyone who came to watch his first solo concert. So he wanted the names to appear on the screen. Thank you Takki for being so thoughtful!!!!
- Day By Day: The main stage had a 3 piece white sofa set. I remember when Takki sang this song in the Sugao concert, a sofa set was also being used. Takki went round the hall with all the juniors following behind him singing this song. When Takki went round to the right side of the hall, he picked a chibiko from the family section and HELD his/her hand and led him/her to the main stage while singing the song. More juniors appeared from the door from 2nd floor and walked down to the aisle. Then, all the juniors would follow behind Takki and the SUPER LUCKY chibiko.
Takki picked a boy dressed as Shanou in the 1st show. The boy wasn't very happy to be on stage. He just wanted to go back to his mother. Takki asked who he likes\fave idol and he did not answer. Takki asked if he liked Takki and he shook his head. Then, Takki asked if he liked Tsubasa and he shook his head too. Whatever Takki asked, the boy just shook his head. (~_~) Takki picked a girl in the 2nd show. She was wearing a yumeno pink boa and was holding a Takki uchiwa. The girl was more co-operative. She said that she likes Takki and Takki immediately HUGGED her!!! KYAH!!!!!
- Venus: Takki taught everyone the hand movements to Venus. Chotto muzukashi ne!!! Takki was really cute when he teaching everyone. In the 2nd show, Takki taught a movement wrongly and was corrected by ABC. Takki said "Who's solo conccert is this? Ja, please take over!" *ROFL* Takki praised everyone in the 2nd show for doing the moves very well. Ma ne, I think it's because most of the audience were repeated from the 1st show. I think I got the hang of it now. *lol* Takki was really soooo cute when he was teaching everyone. KAWAII!!!!
- Christmas Eve: Takki sang this song because he said that it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. A junior handed him a lyric sheet but Takki only glanced a few times at it. So I presume this song was a last minute addition? In the 2nd show, he asked everyone what they are doing tomorrow. Fans shouted Kinki Kids because Kinki Kids is having a concert tomorrow in Osaka.
- Takki went round the back in a cart like usual Takitsuba practice. In the 1st show, Takki sang a song which Koki from KATTUN and him collaborated and wrote. Koki wrote the rap section. Takki kinda sang the background melody part. Takki displayed his disco scratching disc skill again. However, I think the response was not very good. So in the 2nd show, Takki sang Da.Ke.Do instead.
- Ni Ju Gatsu no Hana: I love this song!!!! It's a new song and it sounds really great!!!! I'm wondering if this is the song Tsubasa was supposed to write for him?
- Kamen: I felt that Takki was chotto sabashi yo... performing a unit song alone and I felt it was more obvious in Kamen because Takki performed the dance alone. Kamen has a few dance parts which look better when performed as Takitsuba.
- Ero Ero Dance 2005: Takki wore a black lace see through open coat with a huge yumeno pink boa with black sunglasses and a black cap with the letters "HT" on the cap. I think it's supposed to be an imitation of HG. There was a female figure on the main screen talking to Takki and inviting him. *LOL* Takki apologised after the dance "Sumimasendeshita" in the 1st show.
I felt that the ero dance this time was not that ero. I'm glad that Takki lost the net-tee that he wore previously. But I thought he could really lose that BIG FAT yumemo boa!!!! It was totally blocking the view of his abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Takki, please more of your abs!!! It's supposed to be an ERO ERO dance yo!!!! *lol*
- Fans requested for Venus as 2nd encore in the 2nd show. He was still wearing the black lace see through coat but WITHOUT the boa! YES!!!!! (^______^) Takki sang it round the hall while trying to do the hand movements at the same time. It looked like he was having quite a difficult time. *lol*
- Takki came out for a 3rd encore hadaka. But he only came out to ask us to go home as he was worried that there would be no more trains due to bad weather conditions.
- Concert Goods:
1) Uchiwa = Takki dressed in a white top and wearing a white Christmas cap with a light blue background.
2) Poster = One is Takki dressed totally in white as Santa Claus complete with carrying a bag of presents behind him. The other is a HUGE closeup of Takki.
3) Concert Pamphlet = White thick book about half of A4 size (I have not looked through the pamphlet yet. *lol*)
4) Clear File = Closeup of Takki, similar to poster
5) Shopping Bag = White with the logo at the bottom corner and dog foot prints with a cute little picure of Hidezo at the side. Mecha mecha kawaii!!!
6) Hidezo Model = The concert good everyone was was waiting for... DID NOT ARRIVE. Due to the snow and bad weather, all the Hidezo dolls could not arrive in time for Takkicon. Everyone queued early in the morning and waited in the cold for nothing. There were fans who were quite upset about it. The staff put up signed everywhere for fans to write in to a address to request and buy the doll. Requests/orders to REACH the address by 26th December!!!! How on earth is that possible??!!! Everyone started writing down the address and using their kettai to take photo of the notice and address. This is really terrible!!! There are many overseas fans who came and now they cannot buy the Hidezo model!!!! We asked a staff and he went to enquire for us. He told us that we could send them all the contacts in Japan that we have ie. hotel name, address and telephone number. If they could send the dolls out before we leave Japan, tehy would send to the hotel. If not, they would contact us in Singapore. I have no idea how that is going to work. Will they really call us even when we are back in Singapore??? Gyahhh!!!! Hidezo mitai!!!!!!! (T_____________T)
Other than the HUGE botch-up of the Hidezo doll and that i was really very far away from Takki, I had a really great time at the concert! Though my feet hurt from standing so long and dancing to the songs and my voice is going, this is usual at concerts. *lol* Venus is catchy and though the hand movements are abit difficult at first, it's not so bad after a few practices!! Really! I think it's really fun to learn the movements with Takki and dance and sing along to the song with Takitsuba. Hmm..will Tsubasa teach the movements and sing the song in Tokyo Forum? I'm definitely looking forward to Takkicon @ Yokohama!!!
Takki, mata ne!!!!!
Konbanwa!!! In Osaka now and pretty much freezing my butt off. *lol* So this is going to be just a quick update before Takkicon @ Osaka TOMORROW!!!! Whee!!! (^___^) Jeez...Japanese keyboards are so difficult to use! *LOL*
1) The price of Hidezo doll is updated at J-Net. It costs 2,300yen.
2) The sale of Takkicon goods will start at 10:30AM @ Osaka and 11:00 @ Yokohama. Hidezo doll o tanoshimini!!!
3) Venus is REALLY a VERY samba and cha-cha song!!! I just feel like danicng all night to the song!! Will Takki sing it at Takkicon?! Kyah!! If Tsubasa appears, will both of them sing it together?? *dreams on*
Ja, updates on Takkicon tomorrow!!!! So excited!!!! Can't stop grinning!! (^____^)
Takki's TV Schedule
1) Waratte Itomo on 19th December
2)『王様のブランチ』on 24th December 9.30am to 2pm
3)『チューボーですよ！』on 24th December 11.30pm to 12midnight
This will be a cooking show! Takki will be cooking?!
4) Yoshitsune SP on 24th & 25th December
5) Tokyo Friend Park 2 on 2nd January
6) Zubari SP on 3rd January
7) Satomi Hakkenden on 2nd & 3rd January
All Takki fans will be at Yokohama Arena watching Takkicon!!!! How to watch Yoshitsune SP?!!!!
1) Hey Hey Hey on 23rd January
2) Music Fighter Recording on 26th January
[Venus] on Hey3
Takitsuba will be recording Hey x 3 on 18th December! I'm guessing it will be for their new single [Venus] coming up soon! When is the on air date??? Kyah!!!!
Yoshitsune Epi 49 (End)
The last episode of Yoshitsune ended last night. It ended....ENDED.... YOSHITSUNE - SAMA!!!! Takki did it! ALl of us really saw the fruit of his labour... ONE WHOLE YEAR of acting and sacrifices has come to an end! To me,
TAKKI = YOSHITSUNE
I can never see Yoshitsune in the same light again. Before the taiga, I knew totally nothing about the taiga at all. Takki starring in the lead role made me and all the Takki fans I know read up and be pretty well-versed in the history of Japan, or at the very least the history of Yoshitsune and anything related to him. I think Takki's acting in Yoshitsune has really shown the WORLD that his acting is really superb. Yes, I say the world because taigas are shown on NHK World Premium too. I'm running out of superlatives to describe Takki already. His acting in Yoshitsune has really brought me through the trials and tribulations of Yoshitsune himself. My Sundays have been really emotional for this past one year. Takki's acting has really let me feel all the emotions that he has protrayed as Yoshitsune.
Last night's episode really tore my heart. I started tearing when Utsubo visited everyone in Hiraizumi. But I think she is really lucky. At least she was the last guest to see Yoshitune just before the last battle of his life. Shizuka was not that lucky. Like what Snuffles said, we should be lucky that NHK spared us the agony of seeing Yoshitsune having to kill Moe and their children (which wasn't shown in the taiga anyway) first before taking his own life. Apparently, Yoshitsune's head was brought back to Yoritomo in Kamakura too. THANK GOODNESS they did not show all these. The part where Yoshitsune and his kerai got ready for their last battle was heart wrenching. Then, his kerai fell one by one. It was really terrible for me. I used so many pieces of tissue. When Yoshitsune told Benkei to go out of the shelter, I was sobbing already. The look Yoshitsune had in his eyes... then he put the dagger to his throat.... I still can't believe Yoshitsune has passed on. See? I can't even say the word 'd**d'... Ok, I felt the horse spirit part spoilt the atmosphere abit. But it made me understand why the white horse is featured so prominently in the opening theme. It totally makes sense now. I wonder why they used a horse? Why not another animal? If only my thesis was on Yoshitsune... I think I would have scored a distinction.
Later at night, my sis asked if I was down with a flu because my voice sounded so nasal. The morning after, I'm still feeling sad. It really feels like someone close to me has passed away. My colleague asked me just now if my eyes are swollen because they seem smaller today. The after effects of Yoshitsune.... What am I going to do on Sundays now? I really feel a sense of emptiness and lost. I have a feeling that I'm going to pay a very tearful pilgrimage to Yoshitsune in Hiraizumi in 2 weeks time.
Takitsuba New Single!
Note: This entry has been bumped up because I editted the songlist. The rumour I heard yesterday about Venus being sung in 3 other languages is TRUE!
Takitsuba has a new single coming up!
They heard our cries + wishes!
The new single will be entitled:
Price - 1680yen
Includes a DVD
The DVD will feature a furitsuke video, which is like an instruction video on how to do the dance moves to "Venus".
1. Venus (TV CM song for Mumo, a kettai music site owned by Avex)
2. Kimi no na wo Yobitai (Takki's solo for the ending theme of the variety show Zubari Iu Wa Yo]
3. Never Ever (Tsubasa's solo for opening theme of the anime Capeta)
4. Venus (Korean)
5. Venus (Chinese)
6. Venus (Thai)
7. Venus (Karaoke)
Price - 1260yen
Includes a keitai strap
Price - 1260yen
Includes a bonus track
All 3 versions will have a different cover jacket.
Release Date: 2006/01/18
THANK U SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS!!!!!!
A furitsuke video!!! I would love to see Takitsuba teaching the dance moves to their new single!! I'm imagining them to be baka and cute in the video already!
And Takitsuba singing in 3 DIFFERENT OTHER languages! I think this is really a breakthrough for them! I'm feeling really proud and happy for them! Plus, does this mean that they are FINALLY somewhat acknowledging some of their international fans by releasing Venus in 3 other languages?
Demo, ano, why no eigo
Ain't eigo the most widely used international language around? Ok, but I shouldn't complain so much ne.
This is start...a start... FINALLY
THANK U SO MUCH TAKITSUBA
And Avex of course.
This makes me just wana support and love Takki and Takitsuba even more! I feel more confident about the letters now! Minna, we would really appreciate all the help we can get! Thank you so much! Pls read 2 posts below for more details on sending the letters!
Credits: 2ndFace, rumours from other sources
Takkicon cute Concert Good
Remember Takki said he designed something special for his solo concert? He had said in his Takiren that he had designed a cute concert good specially for the female fans.
Trackback post - http://harukon.blogspot.com/2005/11/epi-44-rating-satoken-takiren-187.html
The cute concert good has been revealed! It is....
A HIDEZO DOLL
Now I'm really curious as to how this doll looks like
Is it a replica of Takki
OMG... I just thought of something... What if it's a replica of the Takki blown up doll in his yellow boxing gear at Harucon 2004
And imagine hugging Hidezo doll AND lying on a Takitsuba pillow to sleep every single night
Can this be literally called as "sleeping with the stars"?
PS: To request for more Takitsuba unit activities, please see my entry before this post! Thank u!
Request for more T&T unit activities!
Jenn and I will be going to Japan at the end of this month, and since it is the end of 2005, we thought it'll be a good idea to collect fan letters requesting for more T&T unit activities. We will bring your handwritten letters and hand deliver them personally to the Johnnys Family Club in Harajuku.
This year, Tackey & Tsubasa only released one CD, the "Kamen/Mirai Koukai" single. We really hope 2006 will be a better year for them, with more CD releases, more appearances on TV TOGETHER (for eg, their own variety show), or even their own radio show! Just look at the other JE groups. I think Takitsuba is the only group who do not have a single unit TV or radio show right?
Generally, I think everyone would like them to have more unit activities to keep them more visible in the public eye.
If you would also like to see more of Takki and Tsubasa together, please help us! Please write a letter in either English or Japanese addressed to Johnny-san and Mary-san, and mail it to Jenn or me.
You can also write the letter, scan it and email that scan (@300 dpi) to either one of us if you don't want to send by postmail. We will glady print out your letter.
If you will write the letter and want to mail it to us by regular postmail, please email to Jenn or and me privately, and we will give you our home addresses.
THOSE WHO LIVE IN ASIA/AUSTRALIA: (I'm living in Singapore)
THOSE WHO LIVE IN N/S AMERICA/EUROPE: (Jenn is living in USA)
Jenn's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINES FOR LETTERS TO REACH US BY:
Me: December 20th
Jenn: December 23rd
For further questions, please post a question in either mine or Jenn's BBS or email either of us and ask. My BBS is located at the right side of my blog, just below my tagboard.
We would appreciate all the letters we can get!
We don't know how effective this will be but we have to try! At the very least, the FC would know there are many Tackey & Tsubasa fans overseas!!!!! Let's gamfammi together with Tackey & Tsubasa!
At a spur of a moment, I created a BBS. Actually, na, it wasn't really on the spur of a moment. Been thinking about it for some time already.
I thought it would be nice for everyone to come together to discuss or comment on our Takki-related heart attacks more fevertly.
Demo, I'm not sure if I should remove my Tag-Board. A BBS is kind of similar to a Tagboard desho? I wonder if a BBS will have more response than a Tagboard? Hmm... but this BBS is cute!! It allows you to upload your own pictures/avatars to it! Thanks to Bee who taught me how to do it! Bee, arigatou ne!
Ok, for anyone who wants to start the ball rolling, the BBS is at the right side of my blog. It's just below the tagboard and above Takitsuba's schedule. Just click on "Moe Moe" and flood away!
Ja, kore kara yoroshiku onegashimasu ne!