Anything For You

Saturday, June 25, 2005

12:52 pm

J-Baton

Thanks to Jee/Yona who passed the J-Baton to me!!! I shall pass it on here!! Let's see how many times this can be passed round the world ne? ^-^V Ok, ikimasu~~~~~

What is the percentage of Johnnys stuff on your PC (kettai)?

PC: I think.....it's about 90%. That's quite scary ain't it? *LOL*
Kettai: I think it's about 70%? That includes pictures which I transferred from my PC to my kettai, ringtones, screensaver, profile settings.....etc.... (^__^) I even used my kettai to take a photo of my TV screen when I was watching Harukon'04 dvd and that picture has been my kettai wallpaper ever since. Oh yea, it's THAT Diamond T&T side-butt pose shot. fufufufu~~~~

What is the most recent Johnnys program that you watched?

Taiga: Yoshitsune Epi 24
Dorama: Engine Epi 10
Variety: Zubari Iu Wa Yo (050621)
Clips: Gakibara 2000

What embarassing thing is on your desktop (kettai)?

Desktop: None
Ain't it too dangerous to be saved on my desktop visible to anyone??!!! *LOL* All the juicy pictures are hidden in a folder somewhere NOT on the desktop.
Kettai: My Harukon'04 Diamond T&T side-butt shot wallpaper taken with my kettai *LMAO* I have had friends who didn't know about my T&T obssession asking me what pic that was. ^^;;;

Which 5 Johnnys songs do you want to listen to, and which 5 Johnnys songs do you like?

Want to Hear/Watch:

[1] Underworld (Takki)
[2] Epilogue (T&T)
[3] Real DX (T&T)
[4] Futari no Yoru (Takki)
[5] Ikanaide (Tsubasa)

I realise that 5 is WAY TOO LITTLE!!! So difficult to choose only 5!!!!!! X____X

5 Johnnys Songs I Like:

[1] Epilogue (T&T)
[2] Real DX (T&T)
[3] To Be (T&T)
[4] Diamond (T&T)
[5] You & I (T&T)

Again, 5 is impossible to pick!!!! It's so unfair to choose only 5!!! I feel guilty not picking other songs!!!!!! >.<

The 3 people you are passing the baton onto:

[1] Snuffles
[2] Yvie
[3] Sandy

*~Epilogue

::::::::::[loracyn loves Yoshitsune]::::::::

Comments: Post a Comment

Snuffles + Yosho + March + Shuduck
Jenn + Sandy + Fang + Bonnie
Momo + Yvonne + Almondo + Robynne
Serene + Dithers + BeeJan BBS + Yvie

T&T @ Avex + ToBase + Johnnys Net
Zubari Iu Wa Yo + CD Japan + NHK
NHK W + Yoshitsune + TV Weekly Ranking
JPopSuki + D-Addicts






Johnnys Entertainment + TxT Evidence
Idolthoughts + Absolute Baka

loracyn, a totally computer dependent, severely underpaid, extremely bored, sleep deprived OL who lives in that teeny weeny red dot, but dreams of living in "home" and being a full-time web-mistress. She loves Japanese food, but loves and supports ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã even more, such that "priorities" and "logic" are non-existent in her dictionary. She is extremely proud to be a ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã fan and part of YOU-tachi.

Blog host: blogger
Image host: photobucket
Tagboard: tag-board
Information and photos: loracyn
Please credit if you want to post elsewhere
This blog is not related or affiliated to ÂìÂô½¨ÌÀ, º£°æÍã, ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã or Johnny's Entertainment in any way



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from loracyn. Make your own badge here.


02/03 - 27/05 + Takitsuba Spring Tour '07
03/07 - 28/07 + Takizawa Enbujou 2007

02/08 + Utaban
04/08 + Ginchan ga Hashiru
05/08 + Oshareizm
10/08 + MS
11/08 + Meringue no Kimochi (Tsuba)
12/08 + 行列のできる法律相談所 (Tsuba)
13/08 + Sekai Marumie (Tsuba)
13/08 + Hey!x3
18/08 + T&T @ 24Hr TV
22/09 + Asia Song Festival @ Korea


02/28 + Takitsuba Calendar
03/07 + Takitsuba Clips DVD
04/18 + [X-ダメー/Crazy Rainbow]
07/18 + Takizawa Enbujou DVD (2006)
08/08 + [Samurai]

+ Takizawa Enbujou 2007
+ [ONE!] History of Tackey (2006)
+ Takizawa Enbujou (2006)
+ Dream Boy (2004)

+ Romeo & Juliet (2007)
+ Satomi Hakkenden (2006)
+ Yoshitsune (2005)
+ Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora (2004)
+ Boku dake no Madonna (2003)
+ Antique (2001)
+ ¿´¤ÎÈâ (2001)
+ Speedstar (2001)
+ Strawberry on The Shortcake (2001)
+ ÂÀÍۤε¨Àá (2000)
+ Taiyo wa Shizumanai (2000)
+ Shin Oretachi no Tabi (1999)
+ Majo no Jouken (1999)
+ News no Onna (1998)
+ Dareka ga Dareka ni Koishiteru (1996)
+ Chef (1995)
+ Mokuyou no Kaidan (1995)