Anything For You

Sunday, February 06, 2005

4:15 am

Major Hyperventilating

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am refraining myself from bursting now. Feeling all hot and jumpy and excited and not thinking straight. So, if I sound incoherent in this entry, please excuse me. OMG OMG OMG. *nose bleeds profusely*



I couldnt resist. I saw I saw...the words "Tackey & Tsubasa HaruCon 2004". And....and... and... I duno if it was the sensible thing to do. But.... I clicked and downloaded it. I found it at a bittorrent site. Actually, I have not been to bittorent sites for awhile already. Ever since, our dear censorship board decided to clamp down on peer-to-peer sharing, I tried to steer off bittorrent sites to prevent myself from downloading clips. I just decided to go look-see at 1 of the sites just now n HORA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look wat I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... I just couldnt resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i know...... I shouldnt spoil myself before my dvd arrives!!!! BUT... but.. but... how to resist?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!! I cant!!! I just couldnt!!! Gyahhh....... I duno...... Now... now... now... GYAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

GIVE ME MY HARUKON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I really wana just kyah and scream my head off!!! (at 3am in the morning!) Ok, it wasn't even the ENTIRE dvd that i saw. It was only FOUR songs yo! But I am already kayhhing and jumping in my seat in front of my comp and screaming into my pillow (again!!) Someone uploaded Pride, Go On, Kiseki and Real DX onto that site. I think I can die from shiawase-ness now already T&T in white suits, Tsubasa in that conductor outfit, Takki in the yellow outfit and singing a remixed version of Kiseki (the only times that Takki sang the remixed verison of Kiseki was during this year's Harucon and Thaicon. Dakara, honto ni subarashi memories!!!) and T&T in their orange and blue Real DX costumes! Ok, I admit, the captures could have been better. After seeing the REAL THING, the dvd pales in comparison. Of cos having a dvd is 100,000,000 times better than none at all. But, being physically present in the concert hall and absorbing the atmosphere in real time and seeing T&T in real life just makes the WHOLE DIFFERENCE!!! Literally basking in bliss I tell ya I thought that the captures should have focused on T&T more. More closeups and less shifting between camera shoots. BUT....at least our voices were heard and a dvd was made. THANK U AVEX!!! (I shall not complain too much though you could have done a better job )

Anyway, the uploader said that she/he WOULD NOT upload the whole dvd!!!!!!!!! Yata!!!!! It's great that the uploader respects T&T's works and prevent people from downloading EVERYTHING and totally NOT contributing to the dvd sales at all! Doumo arigatou gozaimasu for appreciating T&T's effort and hardwork!!! At least if those people who downloaded the 4 clips really love what they saw, they would buy the dvd eventually! She/he didnt upload Diamond too!!!!! That's great because at least she/he prevented more nosebleeding from me. Save the best for last!!! But eto, I shall not keep my hopes too high up. Cos from wat I have heard so far, Diamond was not captured brillantly. It could have been better. So, I shall TRY to keep myself calm and cool and composed. (If I can )

After I watched the 4 clips, I didnt see Snuffles online and I just HAD TO kyah to someone. So I msged her. And Snuffles came online immediately!!! She thought I went mad already. I just kyahh-ed incoherently to her. baka loracyn All my memories flooding back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything!!! Harukon @ Nagoya Rainbow Hall and Thaicon @ BKK!!!!! OMG....I was/am this teeny weeny bit close to bursting out in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am not gona spoil the dvd for anyone. Dakara, no screencaps here ok? If you really cannot resist the wait anymore, let me know and i will send u the screencaps. For people who have ABSOLUTELY no self-control and determination and cant help themselves that is. Aint that description apt for all of us T&T fans?

*~Epilogue

::::::::::[loracyn loves Yoshitsune]::::::::

Comments: Post a Comment

Snuffles + Yosho + March + Shuduck
Jenn + Sandy + Fang + Bonnie
Momo + Yvonne + Almondo + Robynne
Serene + Dithers + BeeJan BBS + Yvie

T&T @ Avex + ToBase + Johnnys Net
Zubari Iu Wa Yo + CD Japan + NHK
NHK W + Yoshitsune + TV Weekly Ranking
JPopSuki + D-Addicts






Johnnys Entertainment + TxT Evidence
Idolthoughts + Absolute Baka

loracyn, a totally computer dependent, severely underpaid, extremely bored, sleep deprived OL who lives in that teeny weeny red dot, but dreams of living in "home" and being a full-time web-mistress. She loves Japanese food, but loves and supports ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã even more, such that "priorities" and "logic" are non-existent in her dictionary. She is extremely proud to be a ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã fan and part of YOU-tachi.

Blog host: blogger
Image host: photobucket
Tagboard: tag-board
Information and photos: loracyn
Please credit if you want to post elsewhere
This blog is not related or affiliated to ÂìÂô½¨ÌÀ, º£°æÍã, ¥¿¥Ä¥­¡¼&Íã or Johnny's Entertainment in any way



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from loracyn. Make your own badge here.


02/03 - 27/05 + Takitsuba Spring Tour '07
03/07 - 28/07 + Takizawa Enbujou 2007

02/08 + Utaban
04/08 + Ginchan ga Hashiru
05/08 + Oshareizm
10/08 + MS
11/08 + Meringue no Kimochi (Tsuba)
12/08 + 行列のできる法律相談所 (Tsuba)
13/08 + Sekai Marumie (Tsuba)
13/08 + Hey!x3
18/08 + T&T @ 24Hr TV
22/09 + Asia Song Festival @ Korea


02/28 + Takitsuba Calendar
03/07 + Takitsuba Clips DVD
04/18 + [X-ダメー/Crazy Rainbow]
07/18 + Takizawa Enbujou DVD (2006)
08/08 + [Samurai]

+ Takizawa Enbujou 2007
+ [ONE!] History of Tackey (2006)
+ Takizawa Enbujou (2006)
+ Dream Boy (2004)

+ Romeo & Juliet (2007)
+ Satomi Hakkenden (2006)
+ Yoshitsune (2005)
+ Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora (2004)
+ Boku dake no Madonna (2003)
+ Antique (2001)
+ ¿´¤ÎÈâ (2001)
+ Speedstar (2001)
+ Strawberry on The Shortcake (2001)
+ ÂÀÍۤε¨Àá (2000)
+ Taiyo wa Shizumanai (2000)
+ Shin Oretachi no Tabi (1999)
+ Majo no Jouken (1999)
+ News no Onna (1998)
+ Dareka ga Dareka ni Koishiteru (1996)
+ Chef (1995)
+ Mokuyou no Kaidan (1995)